Request Administrative Data
Aggregated and/or record-level administrative data can be requested by offices within Georgetown to support internal decision making and administrative analyses. Before making a request, please review data already available online.
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request, using the following questions as your guide:
- What data would you like to obtain (e.g. admissions, enrollment, degree completions, appointments, titles), and for which population(s) (e.g. undergraduate students, graduate/professional students, faculty, staff)?
- What is the purpose and intended outcome of the request?
- Who, specifically, will the information be shared with?
- Will any resulting analyses be shared outside of Georgetown (i.e., is it intended for public consumption)?
- What is the time table?
- Do you foresee this becoming an annual/semi-annual request that we can build into our calendar?